Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well I’ve got nothing to write

I know it’s been several months since I blogged. There are many reasons for this for some time now I have been thinking a lot, doing less and writing even lesser. Yes there were times when I thought of picking up writing again. Once it was when I saw the blog’s stats on Google analytics; another time it was when I came to know that someone liked my posts very much and wanted me to write more. And in between it was just me who felt the need to write up stuff.

And yes I did try to take to writing; once it was when I tried to remember something funny that had happened to me and realized that I was leading a pretty boring life(in terms of funny incidents)other times I was too lazy to write. Once I tried to take to fiction but I couldn’t get beyond the first line and then it was brother who said “I think it’s a burden for you to write, you should stop doing it” and I thought to my self maybe yes he was right, so I stopped thinking about writing and this was two weeks back.

And HOLLA!!!!! Just a few minutes earlier I did not even know that I was going to write this.

P.S: I will try to come up with more interesting stuff soon until then please comment

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, a long 'writer's block', eh?
    Meanwhile, new indiranks r up and mine is double yours 56 ! Mine highest yet !!

    Plus there are a hell lot old 'funny' incidents piled up in particular. Also I'd love a post about this whole CAT/MBA prep and exam thing had had on your thinking...

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete