Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

The two days- The first day

Well hello mango people as says thechaiwala happy new year and I am back to writing after a month of exams. Hope you like this post

A regular day can be fun if you are TOCG(the ordinary college guy) and this fact was emphasized as the new year turned up to my rescue since I was thinking how I desperately needed something to blog about and out comes from the bag of my regular day goodies these two days.



The day was the next day of which my college exams ended it was the 2nd of January it had been two decades since Dr manmohan singh as the finance minister had driven India out of the nehruvian system and globalised the indian economic system and almost 2 decades since I was brought out in this world to wreck havoc,confuse and infuse the minds of commonfolks with my ever so confusing ideas.
I think you’ll get what I am trying to say when you read the above prose anyways back to describing the day. It was a chilly January morning (we all know dilli ki sardi don’t we? Well if you don’t put the thing right up there in your things to do before you die list for two reasons, first it’s cheap second it needs to be experienced) and I had to get up early and brave the chill for 30 odd kms to take the XAT test so what I did was loaded myself with clothes and stepped out to brave the cold. It was just after a couple of kilometers that I realized that my bravery needs to grow a lot. Any ways I AACHOOOOOOOOed! my way to the exam center and reached with a stuffed up nose and shivering knees and my pains were further amplified by the question paper I hardly knew any of the answers, ‘damn the exam’ I thought to myself but this was only one part of the story , in the second part of the exam we were supposed to write an essay and when the topic came to me I was bamboozled by it for the first time in my life. I couldn’t understand what I was supposed to write and yes all my writing pride was in dirt. After I was flasbanged in the face by my exam I came out of the exam center stupefied.

Yet again this was not all of the the story more was to come once done with the exam I once again loaded myself with clothes to head back to my home. I must have been gone just a few meters when I found out that my bike was wobbling quite vigourously and yes it was a flat tyre and I had to drag my bike(although I rode it) to nearby petrol pump to get it fixed just to find out that the tube was torn due to my riding on the flat tyre and it would cost me rs 250(after bargaining) to get a new one and all that I had on me was rs 50 but thankfully I was carrying my debitcard with me and I asked for a nearby atm and went to it to take out the required amount and another disappointment was ready for me just as the lady who was standing in line before me was done with her transaction the ATM machine said that it was out of service, disappointed, I walked my way back to the puncturewala to say that the atm was not working just the the man who was pumping gas told me that I could swipe my card at the petrol pump and thanks to the petrolpumpwalas I was able to pay for the new tube .and happy that my problem was resolved I came back home thinking that I’ll blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment