Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

And the bulb lights up!


We all have heard the story about how one fine day newton who was sitting idle under the tree was hit on the head by an apple and he came up with the ideas which led to the genesis of the laws of motion. It is usually when our brain is idle that we come up with great ideas. Well most of us would have had this experience and we would have thought to ourselves “what an idea sirji”. This is what happened to yours truly.

It was early morning a day before the exam and I was sitting idly with a book in front when suddenly without having a ‘mentos’ my ‘dimaag ki batti’ (the Idea bulb) lights up and I get a wonderful business idea out of nowhere, with the book in hand I spent a good hour that I could study thinking about how that idea could work. It was only after this I realised that I had been thinking about it the whole time. Coming back down from that thought cloud was difficult for me but I reluctantly came back to my book to study for the exam the next day.
It is usually that when you want to concentrate that your mind takes a flight and it comes up with unusual things, but then it is the unusual things that make the life interesting.

3 comments:

  1. In my case, the bulb lights up in the Loo :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes isn't it great that the places that we get ideas are the places we least expect.

    ReplyDelete