Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why hold back?


Another one of the ideas that I got when I was on the think-pot( that’s what I call the toilet seat when I am on it thinking).

It’s been 2 days that my exams have started and what I am supposed to be doing is studying hard. “Keep aside all else and focus just on studying and getting good marks” that is what the trend dictates all about me and all my friends seem to be doing it. This is not what I am doing though I have been taking it easy. It’s not that I have not been studying,  have been studying but all that I want instead of cramming things for exam I have been learning the parts I like and leaving the rest. The exams strangely have been going well too. This is the first time in my life that the things have gone right. I have been trying to do what my heart wishes for some time now and I have got to say though the results have not been satisfactory I have been feeling happier.
“Free your mind” said morpheus to neo in the movie ’matrix’ and that is what I have been trying to do and yes there is no use in holding back yourself just do what your heart says and you will be happy, It is hard ask though but if you succeed in doing it nothing is better than it.

No comments:

Post a Comment