Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Good Books


I have many friends and much more acquaintances. When going through their facebook profiles I saw a common thing in most of these profiles. They said they hated books or in a much general sense disliked them. I for one am different I like books I love reading and a good book is what I love and cherish.

One of the questions these friends ask me is why should they read books. Well here is my answer.


Have you ever read an essay or an news article where a quote or an situation from a book that you chose not read was mentioned. Well if you had read that part in the book itself, it would have given you a better understanding of the topic and yes you could form a slightly different thinking for the piece of information. This in turn would have given you better understanding about the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment