Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Idle Scribblings


This post is nothing about what I had thought before. This post is all about writing what comes first to mind and putting it out on the paper.
The first thought, when I think of blogging that comes to me is about my blog the ordinary college guy. Few months from now and I will cease to be a college guy. What happens to the blog then? A few thoughts that come to my mind regarding this are:
  1.  Should I conclude this blog and it here?  (Was this supposed to run for just five years)
  2. Should I start a new blog to carry on my writing interests? ( The current blog just has a handful of posts)     
  3.   Should I contribute to the “e-waste”( the dormant web pages like mine) by creating one more such page.


All these thoughts and more are what come to my mind.  Hope I get back to blog writing. It is something that I have cherished doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment