Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

simple bloody silence


A question that I have to answer most of the people nowadays is why I am so silent. The question that is so irritating that I loose my head over it. And dedicate hours on the trot thinking about the answers which I have found hard to find even after months of it.
Well this post on the contrary to the belifs of the answer seekers, does not answer the question.  Read on for knowing what it is..


Let me first define what silence in all its variations means to me; it could be a period of rigrous thought or a phase of thought vacuum. Silence could be relaxing sometimes while nerve wrecking sometimes. For me it is something that means action in the reckoning. The preparation for heavy action.
There are many benefits for being silent. These can be as simple as controlling anger to as complicated to plotting the rest of your life. For me it has been both of them and yes much more than could be articulated. But like the two sides of the coin it can be very bad too. Some of these could be spoiled relations and loosing out on the social front and getting into a vicious trap of thinking a lot and not acting.
Like all things silence is to be handled with care and should be broken when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment