Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Emotional Connect


The last few days for me have been full of emotions. Some of the emotions I have never felt before in my life. At a point of time I almost cried which one of my friend describes as “how men cry”. There have been people who have been a lot of help and re-kindled my enthusiasm for this new phase of my life. There have been people with whom I have mend relationships. Some who I have discovered a new one. There has been an emotional connect that relates me to all these people.

There have been numerous times when I felt low and sad. When I called for help (at least my heart, when my ego was too big for my voice to call out) out came my saviour in the shape of a friend who heard me out and helped me out of the situation. These are the friends that I am grateful for. They make a lasting impression on me and want them in my life for a long time.
There was one such emotional journey recently which made me think a little further than that. As I was recovering from the situation I thought to myself
Does the person who I feel so strongly of right now feel the same about me?
Yes, these people now hold a special place in my heart, but do they feel the same about me?
These questions are one of those which are the most difficult (almost impossible) to get an answer of. the kind friend may not want to hurt you and answer saying ‘yes, of course you are’. The answer may well be an angry smiley on whatsapp. But then life is a puzzle isn’t it. All we can do is continue to be thankful for that person being in your life and hope one day when they need help you will be there like they were when you needed them.
P.S.: Thank you my dear friend for being there. I owe you my happiness Hope one day I could help you like you helped me (or just a fragment of it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment