Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Learn for there is no need


It’s all about realisation isn’t it? I just had this realisation when I finally sat down to study. It was after so many days perhaps since my schooldays that I had sat down with a textbook and was reading it to learn not for exam but just for the fun of it. Learning can be fun I had forgot that in the run to get good marks which I could never achieve and in the process I had lost my love of learning. There had been days when I thought to myself that I could never be able to do that again. But it was today when I finally sat to study for my term exams that I reignited that love of learning in me.

 I know it may sound very awkward to most of the people that how could one love to learn (especially if it is yours truly), but it all sound very logical to my mind.
This is how it is:
I for one am the person who has been trying hard for so long to develop an aim in my life, to get something that I want to achieve or for that reason something I want to become or do in my life. And unfortunately (or fortunately as I like to think of it) I have not been able to find such a thing in my life. Though this has done me many goods for I have tried my hands at various things like going with the first thing that comes to my mind. But on the hind-side it has been the reason that I have not carried on with things for long. And so for the aimless wanderers of this aimless world, (people like me) it is always good to learn for two reasons (i) you never know when you find your aim and may need all that knowledge. (ii) If you are not going to get that aim it’s that learning that helps you to survive.
So this is all about this aimless post.  Now I must get back to my book because it is exam time, and no one likes to fail and with aim or not it is good to taste success.

1 comment: