Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gotta Have a Plan...

It’s been 6 months since I ceased to be the ordinary college guy. The journey in the corporate world has been good for me so far thanks to the great support from my Bosses who have made it very comfortable for me.
6 months into the job though I realize its time I push up my efforts and upgrade my skills. I know that like Mario you have to break a lot of bricks to find the magic mushroom that makes you bigger and stronger. In my effort to attain the magic mushroom I try to work hard but hard-work needs a plan to succeed so I put up a plan to achieve this growth.
The plan is to become a successful digital marketer; with the kind of demand across industries it provides me with an excellent opportunity to develop a career in. I plan to go on a personal learning curve with digital media marketing and record my adventures into the field. (maybe I’ll put up a blog for it).

However the learning curve goes one thing is for sure you have to have a plan and need to work hard to achieve it and be sure to record it so that if you are successful you can rub it in.( perhaps in the making write a bestseller)

No comments:

Post a Comment